{"id":14823471,"date":"2021-08-31T13:13:25","date_gmt":"2021-08-31T13:13:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cannot-start-a-new-gallery\/"},"modified":"2021-08-31T13:13:25","modified_gmt":"2021-08-31T13:13:25","slug":"cannot-start-a-new-gallery","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cannot-start-a-new-gallery\/","title":{"rendered":"Cannot start a new gallery"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have had this issue multiple times&#8230; I WANT to use this plugin because I love the gallery options and your plugin.  But almost on every new wordpress site I start for a client, if I install this plugin &#8211; click on &#8220;new gallery&#8221; it takes me to the welcome screen and tutorial with &#8216;lets start&#8217; at the bottom&#8230; if I click on &#8216;lets start&#8217; it takes me to the overview screen.  It is just impossible to start a new gallery??  If I am missing something &#8211; please help me, because obviously it is not very clear &#8211; and I have been struggling with this issue for months now..<\/p>\n<p>my `Server Settings<br \/>\nOperating System: Linux<br \/>\nPHP Version: 7.4.16<br \/>\nServer Software: Apache<br \/>\nMySQL version: 5.5.5<br \/>\nMySQLi driver: Yes<br \/>\nPHP Allow URL Fopen: Yes<br \/>\nPHP Memory Limit: 256M<br \/>\nPHP Max Post Size: 8M<br \/>\nPHP Max Upload Filesize: 32M<br \/>\nPHP Max Script Execute Time: 30<br \/>\nPHP EXIF Support: Yes<br \/>\nPHP EXIF Version: 7.4.16<br \/>\nPHP XML Support: Yes<br \/>\nPHP CURL Support: Yes`<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14823471","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14823471","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14823471\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14823471"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}