{"id":14777847,"date":"2021-08-17T21:36:52","date_gmt":"2021-08-17T21:36:52","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/widget-content-gone\/"},"modified":"2021-08-17T21:36:52","modified_gmt":"2021-08-17T21:36:52","slug":"widget-content-gone","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/widget-content-gone\/","title":{"rendered":"Widget Content Gone"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve been using turbo sidebars inside my pages, with html content inside.<\/p>\n<p>It&#8217;s been a while since I&#8217;ve gone into the dashboard of my site &#8211; and I did update some plugins &#8211; but when I went into the widgets section, it looks different to how I remember, and some of my widgets either appear empty, or when I expand them I get a message saying &#8216;Request-URI too long &#8211; the requested URLs length exceeds the capacity limit for this server&#8217;. The weird thing is that others that were set up in the same way are still there.<\/p>\n<p>There were also some messages like this (one example):<br \/>\n&#8220;The custom_html block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>Losing them would be huge, so I&#8217;m hoping someone will be able to identify the problem and suggest a way to fix it. Hoping that they haven&#8217;t just &#8216;gone&#8217; \ud83d\ude41<\/p>\n<p>Any help greatly appreciated!<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks,<br \/>\nNeil<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14777847","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-missing-data","topic-tag-widgets"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14777847","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14777847\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14777847"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}