{"id":14774318,"date":"2021-08-17T03:06:57","date_gmt":"2021-08-17T03:06:57","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/test-transactions\/"},"modified":"2021-08-17T03:06:57","modified_gmt":"2021-08-17T03:06:57","slug":"test-transactions","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/test-transactions\/","title":{"rendered":"Test transactions"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<br \/>\nI have been trying to test the plugin.<br \/>\nI am using:<br \/>\nNote: For test transactions, please use Merchant ID : ABC0001 and Password: abc123<\/p>\n<p>And using&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>In the test environment, please use the following credit card to process test transactions.<\/p>\n<p>Card Number: 4444 3333 2222 1111<br \/>\nExpiry date: Any future dates<br \/>\nCVV: any 3 digit number`<\/p>\n<p>And have been:<\/p>\n<p>In the test environment, if the payment amount ends in 00, 08, 11, or 77 (e.g. $1.08, $1.00) the transaction will be approved otherwise it will be declined. You can use this test environment feature to simulate approved and declined transactions.<\/p>\n<p>I am getting the following message when I try to checkout a transaction for $543.77<\/p>\n<p>&#8220;Payment can not be processed (Reserved for Private Use)&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>And when I try to checkout a transaction for $489.49 I get the following message:<\/p>\n<p>Payment can not be processed (Unknown response code\/Unable to read response text)<\/p>\n<p>Why am I getting these messages and what messages should I be getting in test mode?<br \/>\nThanks<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14774318","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14774318","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14774318\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14774318"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}