{"id":14756741,"date":"2021-08-11T10:37:59","date_gmt":"2021-08-11T10:37:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pagespeed-improvement-on-mobile\/"},"modified":"2021-08-11T11:32:34","modified_gmt":"2021-08-11T11:32:34","slug":"pagespeed-improvement-on-mobile","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pagespeed-improvement-on-mobile\/","title":{"rendered":"Pagespeed improvement on mobile"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<br \/>\nI hope I am on right forum, I am sorry in advance if this isn&#8217;t right place to ask about this.   <\/p>\n<p>So here is link to google pagespeed for my website: <a href=\"https:\/\/developers.google.com\/speed\/pagespeed\/insights\/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbolig-finans.no%2F&amp;tab=mobile\">pagespeed for bolig-finans.no<\/a>  <\/p>\n<p>Mobile: 10-15%, desktop: 80-90% <\/p>\n<p>I have watched so many youtube videos showing how to improve the rate, and I did follow what I was told and what plugins to install to improve, and I did manage to get mobile to 30-40% and desktop to 95-97%, but the issue that caused was javascript or a lot of functionality on the website just broke down. So I had to deactivate the things I did to get them up at such high rating, doing so i got my website fixed but the rating going back to 10-20%. <\/p>\n<p>I do not have much experience in this, I have worked with this for 5 days.<br \/>\nThe first day I had mobile on 3-4% and desktop at 45%, so I am happy that I have managed getting them up, but a lot can be better. <\/p>\n<p>What seem to be dragging the rate down is the google stuff, like google manager, google syndication, facebook connection and hubspot. hubspot is like a live chat function we have on our website so customer can chat to us thru our website. <\/p>\n<p>Also the jquery\/jquery.min.js dragging the rate down. <\/p>\n<p>I wish someone with experience could take a look into the website and also into the pagespeed link provided and say what I could do to improve on the rate without breaking the whole website. <\/p>\n<p>I have used elementor to build the website, and I know and understand that elementor comes with a lot of things that does bring the rating down and can be hard to get it high, but its not impossible. <\/p>\n<p>Thank you for all the help i can get.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14756741","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-pagespeed"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14756741","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14756741\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":14756964,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14756741\/revisions\/14756964"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14756741"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}