{"id":14725354,"date":"2021-08-02T00:54:05","date_gmt":"2021-08-02T00:54:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tablet-responsive\/"},"modified":"2021-08-02T00:56:47","modified_gmt":"2021-08-02T00:56:47","slug":"tablet-responsive","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tablet-responsive\/","title":{"rendered":"Tablet Responsive"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I created a header with elementor for tablets, desktops and smartphones each. Not just a header but many other content on the shop, search results and product page as well. I first noticed the issue for tablets because of the header. I can see the tablet I used for testing was being recognized as a smartphone hence, it was showing the smartphone blocks that I created in elementor. I also think the screen size of the tablet is connected to this issue because when I rotated the tablet horizontally it started to show the correct block and when I rotated it back normally (vertically); it started to display as a smartphone again. If you need an example of what I&#8217;m saying my website is https:\/\/renozan.com\/. Feel free to visit (with a tablet) and see what I mean. Remember to use the header of the website as a reference, and not to mention as you may already have guessed; The tablet displaying smartphone content is pretty ugly, everything is huge. Please help. The theme I am using is Newestore Pro, I can&#8217;t get hold of the creators which is why I&#8217;m here.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14725354","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-mobile-responsive"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14725354","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14725354\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":14725356,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14725354\/revisions\/14725356"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14725354"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}