{"id":14652625,"date":"2021-07-12T18:32:55","date_gmt":"2021-07-12T18:32:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/free-is-great-but-paid-doesnt-answer-tickets\/"},"modified":"2022-01-04T06:19:03","modified_gmt":"2022-01-04T06:19:03","slug":"free-is-great-but-paid-doesnt-answer-tickets","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/free-is-great-but-paid-doesnt-answer-tickets\/","title":{"rendered":"Free is great but paid doesn&#8217;t answer tickets"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>As a free plug-in, this is great. As a paid plug-in, not sure.<\/p>\n<p>I decided that I wanted the advanced functionality and bought a lifetime license. Right off the bat, I had a question and submitted a support ticket. It has been two weeks and they have not even marked the ticket as read.  I tried finding another way to contact the support person\/team, but the only way is a ticket (and the ticket is not answered).<\/p>\n<p>As a free plug-in, this is fine, as a premium plug-in, just be sure you won&#8217;t have any questions. I don&#8217;t even see a way to refund this plug-in within the refundable window without being able to talk to someone. Perhaps my problem\/question is really easy to answer, but I don&#8217;t know because of no response. <\/p>\n<p>Pro tip to all, don&#8217;t buy any plug-in without ample contact methods available.<\/p>\n<p>&#8212; Update Jan 2022.<br \/>\nSo, I never got any response from my support questions 6 months into having paid for the plug-in, but I did get an email from support because they were changing things. Apparently, I bought a LIFETIME license and they will only honor the LIFETIME license for 1 year. <strong>I paid excess money for a LIFETIME license, yet I am only getting a year.<\/strong> It would have more financial sense to have me only pay the 1 year fee. <strong>They totally just pocketed the extra money.<\/strong> <strong>I do not trust these people; I do no recommend you do either. <\/strong>It is not a safe idea to build your appointment based website off of a company that will not stick to it&#8217;s word.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14652625","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14652625","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14652625\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":15216444,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14652625\/revisions\/15216444"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14652625"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}