{"id":14551280,"date":"2021-06-13T16:58:21","date_gmt":"2021-06-13T16:58:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/still-runs-with-wp-version-5-7-2\/"},"modified":"2021-06-13T17:37:26","modified_gmt":"2021-06-13T17:37:26","slug":"still-runs-with-wp-version-5-7-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/still-runs-with-wp-version-5-7-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Still runs with WP Version 5.7.2"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I don&#8217;t know why this plugin is not having more reviews. It does exactly what I was looking for. I need to draw users who commented on a specific blog post as a winner. You can even say how many comments should be drawn as a winner, I thought I need to run the draw three times, but I was more than happy to see that you can even select multiple winners. Beyond that the plugin lets you decide how to treat duplicate entries, from a ban of the user, to just ignore more than one entry up to allow all entries done. Excellent &#8211; nothing more I wanted or need.<br \/>\nHowever, I fear that it will disappear from the repository as it received its last update three years ago!? What a pity that would be. The 1 star rating is absolutely unfair and should be deleted or ignored!!!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14551280","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14551280","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14551280\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":14551351,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14551280\/revisions\/14551351"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14551280"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}