{"id":14221746,"date":"2021-03-23T08:19:01","date_gmt":"2021-03-23T08:19:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/exporting-seo-title-description\/"},"modified":"2021-03-23T08:19:01","modified_gmt":"2021-03-23T08:19:01","slug":"exporting-seo-title-description","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/exporting-seo-title-description\/","title":{"rendered":"Exporting SEO title\/Description"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, I try to export all the seo keyphrases, seo titles and meta descriptions using WP All Export, but the export file misses a lot of data from seo fields. I asked them and they said this (see below). Can you help?<\/p>\n<pre><code>Let me elaborate: WP All Export will export what&#039;s in your database for each record. In this case, your database didn&#039;t seem to contain anything for either post on that field, which is why the exported custom field was empty. \n\nI had to manually re-saved the meta-description (with a modification) to make it work. Please see: https:\/\/d.pr\/v\/WxGpEe. \n\n&gt;&gt; Any idea why that is? Because a lot of them miss keyword\/title\/description even if they are filled in?\n\nUnfortunately, I&#039;m not sure why this is happening and I was unable to open WP phpMyAdmin to check on your database and find the source of this behavior: https:\/\/d.pr\/i\/e9tnvi.\n\nIn any case, WP All Export is correctly exporting what&#039;s in your database, so you&#039;ll have to contact Yoast support to understand why some records are correct and some others aren&#039;t (even when the data is showing in wp-admin).<\/code><\/pre>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14221746","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14221746","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14221746\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14221746"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}