{"id":1415476,"date":"2010-03-07T15:06:15","date_gmt":"2010-03-07T15:06:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-wp-super-cache-not-working-well-for-me\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T16:13:17","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T16:13:17","slug":"plugin-wp-super-cache-not-working-well-for-me","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-wp-super-cache-not-working-well-for-me\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: WP Super Cache] not working well for me"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>hi<\/p>\n<p>I upload the plugin and make changes for wp-config.php, and I change wp-contenet folder permissions to 777<br \/>\nthen go to active it successfully, but I can&#8217;t open setting page !!<\/p>\n<p>So After several tests I found the problem was the files: wp-cache-config.php and advanced-cache.php was blank! , and have 644 permissions and I can&#8217;t change it never ever!<\/p>\n<p>so I had an idea,  I deactive the plugin and delete 2 files.<br \/>\nand copy wp-cache-config-sample.php and advanced-cache.php file from plugin folder,then fix the files name and change it to 775 permissions (this time accept to change permissions)<\/p>\n<p>after that, I active the plugin and it was working well and I can change the the sitting and save it .<br \/>\nbut when I opened source code I found this :<br \/>\n&lt;!&#8211; WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The path to wp-cache-phase1.php in wp-content\/advanced-cache.php must be fixed! &#8211;&gt;<\/p>\n<p>I edit advanced-cache.php file and fix it :<br \/>\nCACHEHOME to \/home\/XXX\/wp-content\/cache\/<\/p>\n<p>I don&#8217;t konow is it right or not ?<br \/>\nbut the plugin still no caching any pages<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/wp-super-cache\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1415476","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1415476","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1415476\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1415476"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}