{"id":14060822,"date":"2021-02-17T02:20:55","date_gmt":"2021-02-17T02:20:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/please-stay-away-from-this-plugin\/"},"modified":"2021-02-17T02:20:55","modified_gmt":"2021-02-17T02:20:55","slug":"please-stay-away-from-this-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/please-stay-away-from-this-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Please Stay Away from this Plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Stay away from this plugin! Is the worst plugin from all wordpress! I download the free version and when i try to create a post&#8230; i see a big banner that saids &#8220;Sorry, you are not authorized to access this area! Goodbye! <\/p>\n<p>Protect your online content with Wp content copy protection pro! <\/p>\n<p>Basically they put a code on my theme and now is impossible to delete this banner from all my pages when i try to do a post. <\/p>\n<p>I read another a similar issue with this plugin from another person and they say is a &#8220;cache issue&#8221;&#8230;. no is not! I can see the code inserted on my theme, now i need to pay a developer to delete this code from my website because is impossible to find the folder. <\/p>\n<p>Please don&#8217;t use Wp Content Copy Protection, you will have an automatic promotional banner on your pages if you don&#8217;t get the pro version.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14060822","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14060822","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14060822\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14060822"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}