{"id":14021806,"date":"2021-02-08T20:29:04","date_gmt":"2021-02-08T20:29:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/errors-on-plugin-activation\/"},"modified":"2021-02-08T20:29:04","modified_gmt":"2021-02-08T20:29:04","slug":"errors-on-plugin-activation","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/errors-on-plugin-activation\/","title":{"rendered":"Errors on Plugin Activation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I get the following 2 errors when activating the plugin for the first time.<\/p>\n<p><code>Warning: Use of undefined constant DGXDONATEPAYPALSTD - assumed &#039;DGXDONATEPAYPALSTD&#039; (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in \/path\/to\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/seamless-donations\/seamless-donations.php on line 637<\/code><\/p>\n<pre><code>WordPress database error: [Table &#039;wp_seamless_donations_audit&#039; already exists]\nCREATE TABLE wp_seamless_donations_audit ( option_id bigint(9) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, option_name varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT &#039;&#039;, option_value longtext NOT NULL, autoload varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT &#039;yes&#039;, donor_email varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT &#039;&#039;, created_on TIMESTAMP DEFAULT 0, changed_on TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (option_id), KEY donor_email (donor_email), UNIQUE KEY option_name (option_name) ) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>First one doesn&#8217;t seem like an issue but would produce an error in php8.<\/p>\n<p>Second one is odd. I looked at the DB and the table is there with all the proper fields, so no problems.<\/p>\n<p>It appears as though everything should work just fine, but I wanted to pass the info on to the dev. Looks like it should be a wonderful plugin!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-14021806","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-db","topic-tag-undefined-constant","topic-tag-warning"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14021806","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/14021806\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=14021806"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}