{"id":13931182,"date":"2021-01-20T07:39:27","date_gmt":"2021-01-20T07:39:27","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/partial-refund-2\/"},"modified":"2021-01-20T07:39:27","modified_gmt":"2021-01-20T07:39:27","slug":"partial-refund-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/partial-refund-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Partial refund"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>We are testing the Mangopay Plugin with WordPress &amp; Woocommerce. Our setup is a C2C Marketplace.<\/p>\n<p>When a user places an order of 2 articles, the workflow of a partial refund is not clear to me. The order could consist of products of 2 different sellers. Therefore it is possible, that 1 part of the order has to be cancelled \/ refunded.<\/p>\n<p>Under WooCommerce &#8211; Orders I can see that particular order, and I can refund one product of the whole order within that view. On the mangopay dashboard I can see how the refund payment is initiated and successfully done. <\/p>\n<p>So far so good.<\/p>\n<p>But now I want to &#8220;complete&#8221; the order with the remaining one (valid) product. If I switch the Order-state to &#8220;Completed&#8221; I can see on the Mangopay Dashboard, that a transfer of BOTH products is initiated (including the one which was refunded).<\/p>\n<p>Is there an other way to finalize that order (containing a &#8220;valid&#8221; product and one which was already refunded)?<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks in advance!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13931182","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-c2c","topic-tag-partial"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13931182","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13931182\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13931182"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}