{"id":13914996,"date":"2021-01-16T05:43:19","date_gmt":"2021-01-16T05:43:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/azwa\/"},"modified":"2021-01-16T05:43:19","modified_gmt":"2021-01-16T05:43:19","slug":"azwa","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/azwa\/","title":{"rendered":"AZWA"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>First off, this is a great theme!  Congratulations to your team.  I have a couple problems with the landing page.<\/p>\n<p>1. Homepage Menu &#8211;  Does not not display sub items.  On a cellphone you can see once you click on the menu item; but on the desktop the viewer may never know if there are submenu component.  For the leightonlibrary.us site, observe this for the menu item &#8220;COLLECTION&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>2.  Home Page &#8211; Service Section &#8211; There is no button when viewed from a desktop.  Initially it used to be 75% visible.  For some reason non of the buttons are visible.<\/p>\n<p>3.  On any page &#8211;  I you have a link mostly close to the bottom, it is not active if you don&#8217;t raised the page and go further down.  See for example COLLECTION &gt;&gt; VIDEO (bottom) of the page.<\/p>\n<p>Overall, I&#8217;m crazy about you work! It is great and I&#8217;ll try you others themes too as you build them!<\/p>\n<p>Thanks,<\/p>\n<p>JAY<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13914996","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13914996","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13914996\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13914996"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}