{"id":13903920,"date":"2021-01-13T18:37:03","date_gmt":"2021-01-13T18:37:03","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feedback-json-404-error\/"},"modified":"2021-01-13T18:53:41","modified_gmt":"2021-01-13T18:53:41","slug":"feedback-json-404-error","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feedback-json-404-error\/","title":{"rendered":"feedback json 404 error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>When I try to upload a file attachment I just get the spinning ajax arrow and the console errors with:<br \/>\nFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()<br \/>\n\/wp-json\/contact-form-7\/v1\/contact-forms\/493\/feedback:1<\/p>\n<p>WP = 5.6<br \/>\nCF7 = 5.3.2<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; If I leave the file field blank it works.<br \/>\n&#8211; It works fine on the staging site which is located on another server. Both sites are identical.<br \/>\n&#8211; I disabled all plugins excluding CF7 &amp; ACF Pro and it still didn&#8217;t work.<br \/>\n&#8211; I have tried the solution from here: https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/contact-form-7-wp-json-404-error\/<br \/>\n&#8211; I have tried the solution from here: https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/contact-form-7-feedback-404\/<br \/>\n&#8211; rolled back to CF7 5.3.1, 5.3, 5.2.2, and 5.2.1 still didn&#8217;t work<br \/>\n&#8211; tested in safari, chrome, firefox, edge in macos &#8211; not working<br \/>\n&#8211; tested in safari on iPhone -it&#8217;s working<\/p>\n<p>The link below is for the LIVE site, all emails will come to me rather than the client whilst I&#8217;m trying to fix this. The form button is called &#8220;request quote&#8221; and it&#8217;s just after the fold.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13903920","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13903920","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":3,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13903920\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":13903979,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13903920\/revisions\/13903979"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13903920"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}