{"id":13892816,"date":"2021-01-11T16:18:14","date_gmt":"2021-01-11T16:18:14","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-connection-error-repair\/"},"modified":"2021-01-11T16:18:14","modified_gmt":"2021-01-11T16:18:14","slug":"database-connection-error-repair","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-connection-error-repair\/","title":{"rendered":"Database connection error &#8211; Repair"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi Team,<\/p>\n<p>I have an e-commerce website running on wordpress &amp; hosted on godaddy hosting. It&#8217;s a VPN hosting.<\/p>\n<p>Now a days frequently it is showing the error mentioned in the title of the topic &#8220;Database connection error&#8221;. I try to repair my db from the cpanel phpmyadmin as well as optimize it and the website works fine and infact there will be a little increase in the performance.<\/p>\n<p>However, the error keeps on repeating all the time like monthly twice &amp; I had to keep on repairing the database from phpmyadmin.<\/p>\n<p>Could you please help me to find out the exact issue and fix this permanently?<\/p>\n<p>Below is the error shown after repairing the table.<\/p>\n<p>wp_options &#8212;-&gt; info &#8212;&gt; Wrong Block with wrong total length at 82&#8230;..<br \/>\nwp_options &#8212;-&gt; warning &#8212;&gt; No. of rows changed from 60609 to 60608<\/p>\n<p>wp_wfls_2fa_secrets &#8212;&gt; note &#8212;&gt; The storage engine for the table doesn&#8217;t support&#8230;<br \/>\nwp_wfls_settings &#8212;&gt; note &#8212;&gt; The storage engine for the table doesn&#8217;t support&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>This seems to be some issue with the Wordfence plugin for me.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks<br \/>\nShashikant<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13892816","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-database-connection-error","topic-tag-database-connection-failed"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13892816","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13892816\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13892816"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}