{"id":13770512,"date":"2020-12-10T11:25:26","date_gmt":"2020-12-10T11:25:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pagelayer-plugin-error-on-saving\/"},"modified":"2020-12-10T11:25:26","modified_gmt":"2020-12-10T11:25:26","slug":"pagelayer-plugin-error-on-saving","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pagelayer-plugin-error-on-saving\/","title":{"rendered":"Pagelayer plugin error on saving"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there,<br \/>\nIn\u2019ve just installed Pagelayer plugin on a subdirectory of my website.<br \/>\nI use PopularFx theme and Foodporium template content.<\/p>\n<p>The plugin works perfectly until the saving moment.<br \/>\nWhen I try to save an edited page (or just create a new one, edit and save it) with Pagelayer editor the following error block the saving:<br \/>\n&#8220;An error occured while saving ! Status : error and Error :\u201d<\/p>\n<p>I tried everything. If I edit the page with the WP Classic editor, Elementor or other page builder I can save it normally, so the problem it\u2019s with Pagelayer.<br \/>\nI\u2019ve uninstall and install it again. I\u2019ve also uninstall and reinstall a clean wordpress, there aren\u2019t errors on my dashboard, it&#8217;s all updated and the subdirectory is empty, I&#8217;ve no media files or other plugins.<br \/>\nBut the plugin continue to give me the same error.<\/p>\n<p>Can you tell me why this error occurred and how to fix it?<br \/>\nthanks<br \/>\nE.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13770512","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-saving-error","topic-tag-save"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13770512","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13770512\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13770512"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}