{"id":1366497,"date":"2010-01-31T14:43:48","date_gmt":"2010-01-31T14:43:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-mysql-error-on-every-query\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T15:45:01","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T15:45:01","slug":"plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-mysql-error-on-every-query","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-mysql-error-on-every-query\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: Yet Another Related Posts Plugin] MySQL error on every query"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I just installed YARPP. A great plugin, except that I&#8217;m noticing my error logs full of MySQL errors.<br \/>\nI&#8217;m running WP 2.91, YARPP 3.1.3 and my server runs MySQL 5.1.3.<\/p>\n<p>I have even tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin and dropping the YARPP cache tables.  Didn&#8217;t solve the problem.<\/p>\n<p>Examples of the errors:<br \/>\n&#8212;\u2028[30-Jan-2010 21:21:04] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near &#8221; at line 1 for query set names made by require, require_once, include, related_posts, yarpp_related, yarpp_cache_enforce, yarpp_cache_keywords<br \/>\nand<br \/>\n[30-Jan-2010 16:17:02] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near &#8221; at line 1 for query set names made by include, do_meta_boxes, call_user_func, yarpp_metabox, yarpp_related, yarpp_cache_enforce, yarpp_cache_keywords<\/p>\n<p>URL example:<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/www.uncorneredmarket.com\/2010\/01\/10-tips-for-taking-great-food-photos\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1366497","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-yarpp"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1366497","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1366497\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1366497"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}