{"id":13499229,"date":"2020-10-06T15:14:29","date_gmt":"2020-10-06T15:14:29","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/http-https-11\/"},"modified":"2020-10-06T15:15:59","modified_gmt":"2020-10-06T15:15:59","slug":"http-https-11","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/http-https-11\/","title":{"rendered":"HTTP? HTTPS"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Okay i am the designer for a site called santillan Law. the main home pages is https:\/\/santillanlaw.com. My client has another site called covid19victim.law which is a parked domain at bluehost the people we use for all out domain hosting. Here is the deal. When i go to covid19victim.law even though in my c panel it shows as having the security certificate installed, it does not come up as Https it comes up as an unsecured site. How do i fix this? Please note I am not a technical person. I am hopeless with PHP and not much better with C panel&#8230;.<\/p>\n<p>and one more issue that is just plain word<br \/>\nIf i access this page through the website all icons show up, if i access it through the re direct icon for phone and email disappear. I do not quite understand this and the theme developer has no guidance&#8230;The theme is AVADA<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13499229","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-https"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13499229","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13499229\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":13499237,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13499229\/revisions\/13499237"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13499229"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}