{"id":13470967,"date":"2020-09-29T20:51:26","date_gmt":"2020-09-29T20:51:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/html-validation-8\/"},"modified":"2020-09-29T20:51:26","modified_gmt":"2020-09-29T20:51:26","slug":"html-validation-8","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/html-validation-8\/","title":{"rendered":"HTML validation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Great plugin! I have a couple of minor issues that have come up regarding the HTML validation.<\/p>\n<p>First is that I use the micro css setting and had to change:<br \/>\n<code>linear-gradient(top<\/code><br \/>\nto:<br \/>\n<code>linear-gradient(to top<\/code><\/p>\n<p>The second and third are a little more involved and didn&#8217;t want to change the plugin files just yet:<\/p>\n<blockquote><p>Error: Bad value website for attribute autocomplete on element input: The string website is not a valid autofill field name.<\/p>\n<p>From line 17, column 7126; to line 17, column 7265<\/p>\n<p>e&lt;\/label&gt; &lt;input id=&#8221;cfx-website&#8221; name=&#8221;cfx-website&#8221; type=&#8221;text&#8221; value=&#8221;&#8221; size=&#8221;50&#8243; maxlength=&#8221;100&#8243; placeholder=&#8221;Your Website&#8221; autocomplete=&#8221;website&#8221;&gt;&lt;\/fiel<\/p>\n<p>Error: Bad value subject for attribute autocomplete on element input: The string subject is not a valid autofill field name.<\/p>\n<p>From line 17, column 7618; to line 17, column 7758<\/p>\n<p>t&lt;\/label&gt; &lt;input id=&#8221;cfx-subject&#8221; name=&#8221;cfx-subject&#8221; type=&#8221;text&#8221; value=&#8221;&#8221; size=&#8221;50&#8243; maxlength=&#8221;100&#8243; placeholder=&#8221;Email Subject&#8221; autocomplete=&#8221;subject&#8221;&gt;&lt;\/fiel<\/p><\/blockquote>\n<p>I think that the above &#8220;website&#8221; value needs to be &#8220;url&#8221;.<\/p>\n<p>So just some little updates might be needed, I can change myself but I would rather you give direction.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13470967","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-css","topic-tag-html","topic-tag-validate"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13470967","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13470967\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13470967"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}