{"id":13448383,"date":"2020-09-24T10:47:16","date_gmt":"2020-09-24T10:47:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/catchthemes-support\/"},"modified":"2021-05-22T15:46:57","modified_gmt":"2021-05-22T15:46:57","slug":"catchthemes-support","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/catchthemes-support\/","title":{"rendered":"Prompt, efficient and friendly support"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Eight months after my first support request (below) I continue to be very pleased with the theme.  Even more so with the support.  Thank you Skandha for dealing with problems and queries with such patience, courtesy and efficiency.<\/p>\n<p>Here is what I wrote first time &#8211; it&#8217;s still a five star service:<\/p>\n<p>I have just bought SimClick Pro from Catch Themes and hit a few startup problems.  I have been very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the support system.<br \/>\nFirst the Sales Manager, whom I inadvertently contacted, did not hesitate to sort out my problems.  Then the technical staff behind the scenes produced a theme update overnight to solve the main problem.<br \/>\nAnd now Skandha, who seems to be the main support person for this theme has produced almost instant and clear to follow answers to two formatting queries I had.<br \/>\nThe theme is very stylish, but better still, it looks as if the support system works too.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13448383","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-catch-themes"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13448383","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13448383\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":14470916,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13448383\/revisions\/14470916"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13448383"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}