{"id":13350642,"date":"2020-09-02T13:46:53","date_gmt":"2020-09-02T13:46:53","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/migrate-a-wordpress-site\/"},"modified":"2020-09-02T13:49:12","modified_gmt":"2020-09-02T13:49:12","slug":"migrate-a-wordpress-site","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/migrate-a-wordpress-site\/","title":{"rendered":"migrate a wordpress site"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, I need to migrate a wordpress site, for that I use Duplicator.<\/p>\n<p>I tried to activate Duplicator but got the following error message: &#8220;The link you followed has expired&#8221;. I know this is an issue with the max upload size and site run time. So I tried to update its values in:<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; The htaccess with this code:<br \/>\nphp_value upload_max_filesize 256M<br \/>\nphp_value post_max_size 256M<br \/>\nphp_value max_execution_time 300<br \/>\nphp_value max_input_time 300<\/p>\n<p>I had a 500 server error,<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; The php.ini at the root of the project:<br \/>\nupload_max_filesize = 256M<br \/>\npost_max_size = 256M<br \/>\nmax_execution_time = 300<\/p>\n<p>It had no effect,<\/p>\n<p>&#8211; The wp-config.php:<br \/>\ndefine (&#8216;WP_MEMORY_LIMIT&#8217;, &#8216;256M&#8217;);<\/p>\n<p>It had no effect.<\/p>\n<p>This site is on a shared server so we cannot go and change the values of php at the server level.<\/p>\n<p>So I don&#8217;t know how to solve the problem to be able to activate my plugin!<\/p>\n<p>Here is the site health information:<\/p>\n<p>Server architecture: Linux 4.14.154-ovh-vps-grsec-zfs-classid x86_64<br \/>\nWeb server: Apache<br \/>\nPHP version: 7.3.18 (does not support 64 bit values)<br \/>\nPHP SAPI: fpm-fcgi<br \/>\nMaximum value of PHP variables: 16000<br \/>\nPHP execution limit: 300<br \/>\nPHP memory limit: 512M<br \/>\nMax entry time: -1<br \/>\nUpload max filesize: 128M<br \/>\nPHP post max size: 130M<br \/>\ncURL version: 7.38.0 OpenSSL \/ 1.0.1t<br \/>\nSUHOSIN installed? No<br \/>\nIs the Imagick library available? Yes<br \/>\n.Htaccess rules: Custom rules have been added to your .htaccess file.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you for your help.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13350642","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13350642","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13350642\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":13350654,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13350642\/revisions\/13350654"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13350642"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}