{"id":13138597,"date":"2020-07-18T07:45:08","date_gmt":"2020-07-18T07:45:08","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/create-post-and-display-category-by-user-role\/"},"modified":"2020-07-18T10:35:14","modified_gmt":"2020-07-18T10:35:14","slug":"create-post-and-display-category-by-user-role","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/create-post-and-display-category-by-user-role\/","title":{"rendered":"Create Post and Display Category By User Role"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello Good day WordPress World!, I need help. <\/p>\n<p>I have a different role in my WordPress projects and each role has many users and each user can create post.<br \/>\n&#8230;<br \/>\nMy problem is each role should have their own selected assigned category when they create a new post or add a new post, and they should not able to create or add new category only the admin should be able to create or add a category<br \/>\n&#8230;<br \/>\nex.<br \/>\nPost title<br \/>\nContent<br \/>\n&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>\nCategory (assigned) \/\/ role b<br \/>\n&#8211; New<br \/>\n&#8211; Expert<br \/>\n\/\/ add button should not display from other roles<br \/>\n\/\/ and they should not see other categories as well that assigned for other roles<br \/>\n&#8230;.<br \/>\nCategory (admin) \/\/ role a<br \/>\n&#8211; New<br \/>\n&#8211; Expert<br \/>\n+ add category<\/p>\n<p>\/\/ For now what I did is display none with CSS but when the users use older browsers like OPERA or IE it will show up, CSS { display: none; } will not work.<br \/>\n.<br \/>\n.<br \/>\nThanks for your help.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-13138597","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-category","topic-tag-php","topic-tag-post_type","topic-tag-user_role"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13138597","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13138597\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":13138951,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/13138597\/revisions\/13138951"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=13138597"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}