{"id":12923126,"date":"2020-06-01T19:22:24","date_gmt":"2020-06-01T19:22:24","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/missing-ecommerce-data-multiple-errors\/"},"modified":"2020-06-01T19:22:24","modified_gmt":"2020-06-01T19:22:24","slug":"missing-ecommerce-data-multiple-errors","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/missing-ecommerce-data-multiple-errors\/","title":{"rendered":"Missing Ecommerce Data : Multiple errors"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have read multiple fourm posts and blogs but I am not able to solve this.<\/p>\n<p>As I am not a pro developer please help me out.<\/p>\n<p>I am using this plugin for eCommerce tracking but I cant see any eCommerce tracking in my google analytics.<\/p>\n<p>I get following error in google analytics settings :<br \/>\nMissing Ecommerce Data<br \/>\nerror<br \/>\nView All Web Site Data is configured for Ecommerce, but no data is flowing.<\/p>\n<p>When I checked with chrome tag assistant plugin I get following error :<br \/>\nfor goole analytics script tag<br \/>\n1. An error occured while the tag was fired: net::ERR_ABORTED<br \/>\n2. Error while sending request: net::ERR_ABORTED<\/p>\n<p>for uA tag<br \/>\nNo HTTP response detected<\/p>\n<p>I have enabled all checkbox in app settings.<br \/>\nI have eCommerce and enhanced both options enabled in google analytics settings.<br \/>\nI have no other plugin which will interface I tried deactivating all security and cache plugins but it gives same error.<\/p>\n<p>Please help me As I am not pro and I dont have any tech knowledge about coding<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12923126","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12923126","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12923126\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12923126"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}