{"id":1290622,"date":"2009-11-27T19:59:20","date_gmt":"2009-11-27T19:59:20","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pluginnextgen-galleryplugin-nextgen-galleryview-how-to-get-these-to-work\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T14:47:35","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T14:47:35","slug":"pluginnextgen-galleryplugin-nextgen-galleryview-how-to-get-these-to-work","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/pluginnextgen-galleryplugin-nextgen-galleryview-how-to-get-these-to-work\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin:NextGen Gallery][Plugin: NextGEN Galleryview] how to get these to work?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m trying to get a decent looking slideshow put together on my site using nextgen as the base with something over the top to give it some extra functionality, here&#8217;s what I&#8217;m after:<\/p>\n<li>thumbs (if they can be hidden or turned on\/off even better)<\/li>\n<li>icons for next and previous image<\/li>\n<li>slideshow (that you can start stop on the fly)<\/li>\n<li>use the nextgen images<\/li>\n<li>an info area that takes HTML markup<\/li>\n<p>I&#8217;ve been playing with the normal next gen slideshow, but it&#8217;s missing the thumbs and anything but random next images.  I&#8217;ve been playing with simple viewer (both it&#8217;s direct plugin and the nextgen version) as well as the galleryview plugin I found on the nextgen site.  <\/p>\n<p>Galleryview is actually working pretty well, the main issue is just that the second &gt;&gt; button (for the next image) is MASSIVE and in the wrong place&#8230;  The documentation says themes might need some editing, but I&#8217;m wondering if anyone can give me some more direction with that?  What exactly will I be editing?  Also, is there any way to get a slideshow working with this?  If I could fix the next arrow I&#8217;d be happy, and if I could add a slideshow option I&#8217;d be thrilled!<\/p>\n<p>here&#8217;s my examples:<br \/>\nnormal nextgen slideshow: http:\/\/gear.benjacobsenphoto.com\/welcome\/<br \/>\ngalleryview: http:\/\/gear.benjacobsenphoto.com\/1\/<br \/>\nsimpleviewer direct plugin: http:\/\/gear.benjacobsenphoto.com\/2\/<\/p>\n<p>I also tried the smoothgallery plugin but there&#8217;s MASSIVE slowdown on the site when I use it for whatever reason.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks,<br \/>\nBen Jacobsen<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1290622","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-autofocus"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1290622","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1290622\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1290622"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}