{"id":12867093,"date":"2020-05-20T22:40:56","date_gmt":"2020-05-20T22:40:56","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/excellent-with-quick-support\/"},"modified":"2020-05-20T22:40:56","modified_gmt":"2020-05-20T22:40:56","slug":"excellent-with-quick-support","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/excellent-with-quick-support\/","title":{"rendered":"Excellent with Quick Support"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>This plugin is really good. Very customizable once you wrap your head around the shortcodes for customizing the emails going to the admin and to the customer. Love it because I have many use cases where we aren&#8217;t using it for the estimation cost part of the functions, but it&#8217;s working terrific for just a contact form.  The form builder is pretty good and has lots of features and it&#8217;s pretty intuitive.<br \/>\nAnd, the support, even for the free version, is FAST! I had an issue over a long weekend and used the chat widget on the support page, got instant help, great direction and also reported a little bug which they squashed and sent out an update within 48 hours as well as following up by email communication. Maybe I was just lucky, but for me, the service I get over a long weekend is an indicator of how things will be under a crunch.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12867093","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-zigaform"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12867093","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12867093\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12867093"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}