{"id":12787202,"date":"2020-05-05T21:14:27","date_gmt":"2020-05-05T21:14:27","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/let-user-selecting-the-pre-defined-tags\/"},"modified":"2020-05-05T21:14:27","modified_gmt":"2020-05-05T21:14:27","slug":"let-user-selecting-the-pre-defined-tags","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/let-user-selecting-the-pre-defined-tags\/","title":{"rendered":"Let user selecting the pre-defined tags"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, I would like to go pro with your plugin, but in the free version I cannot figure how to let users select the tags that I&#8217;ve created in the Tags section.<br \/>\nIn the ideas submission for they have a field &#8220;tags&#8221; which is blank and they can write anything they want there, which is not what I want (it would create a mess).<br \/>\nAnyway, even when writing a random tag in this field, it does not show in the idea (nor in the Tags section in backend).<br \/>\nNot to mention that the word &#8220;tags&#8221; seems to refer as well to the statuses, and also the tab &#8220;Tags&#8221; in the settings don&#8217;t seem related to tags but to pagination&#8230;<br \/>\nAnd in the Boards tab, I have a value of -1 in the &#8220;Pagination&#8221; dropdown box&#8230;<br \/>\nSo I&#8217;m a bit lost \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n<p>And also, strangely, the avatars do not show.<\/p>\n<p>Sorry about mentioning all these problems, I hope that you can help and that we can use your nice system !<br \/>\nThanks !<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12787202","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-tags"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12787202","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12787202\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12787202"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}