{"id":12755487,"date":"2020-04-30T05:12:02","date_gmt":"2020-04-30T05:12:02","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/incredible-find\/"},"modified":"2020-04-30T05:12:02","modified_gmt":"2020-04-30T05:12:02","slug":"incredible-find","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/incredible-find\/","title":{"rendered":"Incredible Find!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Thank you so much for creating this Word Press Plug In!  I was trying to integrate a Kartra page inside our company website (built with Word Press) using &#8220;Blank Slate&#8221; and I was getting the infinite loop error you described. I searched for a solution, the original recommendation for &#8220;Blank Slate&#8221; was provided by Kartra and lives within their Kartranaut help blog. I wrote up my issue and submitted it to them asking if there was another plug in I could try.  Not willing to be patient I continued to search the web and youtube until I found your video.  I quickly added your KCSG Kartra Pages WordPress plugin and it instantly worked. I really appreciate the great work you have done and Kartra should be recommending your plug-in and rewriting their blog. I promise to bring it up during the next Kartra webinar.  I would have gladly paid for this solution, it is elegant, easy to install, fast and works just as advertised. OH, did I say thank you!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12755487","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12755487","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12755487\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12755487"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}