{"id":12735570,"date":"2020-04-27T05:01:07","date_gmt":"2020-04-27T05:01:07","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/responsive-table-without-a-plug-in\/"},"modified":"2020-04-27T11:25:26","modified_gmt":"2020-04-27T11:25:26","slug":"responsive-table-without-a-plug-in","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/responsive-table-without-a-plug-in\/","title":{"rendered":"Responsive table without a plug in?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Using the classic editor, I made a page with a table (it has thumbnails and text below those). That was perfect, but on phones the table isn&#8217;t wrapping. I thought all of WP was responsive. <\/p>\n<p>Without the table, I can&#8217;t place thumbnails next to each other if they have text below each one.<\/p>\n<p>If I use the block editor, I tried many combos. I can create a table and past inline image, but can&#8217;t choose thumbnail size so they&#8217;re not uniform. The closest got to a solution was to create a column block and I can create up to 6 columns. Those are more responsive since the thumbnails don&#8217;t scroll off the screen, but they&#8217;re limited to 1 per line. So WP isn&#8217;t adjusting the thumbnail size based on the screen.<\/p>\n<p>Is there a better way of doing this without a plug in? Is there way to make a responsive table with classic or block editor columns?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12735570","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12735570","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12735570\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":12737378,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12735570\/revisions\/12737378"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12735570"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}