{"id":12706708,"date":"2020-04-21T10:19:15","date_gmt":"2020-04-21T10:19:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/question-323\/"},"modified":"2020-04-21T10:19:15","modified_gmt":"2020-04-21T10:19:15","slug":"question-323","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/question-323\/","title":{"rendered":"Question"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I have only one client with whom this happens : it reports much more downloads that she really does. It duplicates every file report, saying in the column IP : 2a01:cb1d:8a86:8000:2dd5:55e5:26ed:e42d and changes with time : 2a01:cb1d:8a86:8000:61dc:774f:a837:a5b7 and so on. The first (real) download reports her real IP. Only the duplicates does this. There is something like 5 to 10 duplicates for each download she makes.<\/p>\n<p>When I&#8217;m logging as her account, it says only 8 downloads (and she said to me 8 also), in the window.<\/p>\n<p>Do you know where it comes from ? I would like to be sure she&#8217;s won&#8217;t overload my bandwidth with some chrome plugin she has or else&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>Btw, I&#8217;m using your (amazing) shortcodes to display the downloads, so nobody can&#8217;t make a right click to download, they have to go through &#8220;click&#8221; and &#8220;click ok in the window saying you&#8217;ve downloaded [&#8230;] files&#8221;.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you !<\/p>\n<p>ps : do you have other plugins for s2member ?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12706708","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12706708","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12706708\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12706708"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}