{"id":12673815,"date":"2020-04-14T17:15:35","date_gmt":"2020-04-14T17:15:35","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-update-required-loop-object-cache-php\/"},"modified":"2020-04-14T17:15:35","modified_gmt":"2020-04-14T17:15:35","slug":"database-update-required-loop-object-cache-php","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-update-required-loop-object-cache-php\/","title":{"rendered":"&#8220;Database Update Required&#8221; loop. Object-cache.php?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>About two weeks ago, I tried to update our WordPress account. The front end is modernnomads.com. When logging into the dashboard, I was asked to update (I think to 5.4). This then required a database update (&#8220;Database Update Required&#8221;), after which I received the message: &#8220;Update Complete&#8221; Your WordPress database has been successfully updated! <strong>Clicking on the &#8220;continue&#8221; button, however, just takes me to the &#8220;Database Update Required&#8221; page, and the two pages keep looping to each other.<\/strong><\/p>\n<p>Since then, I have not been able to login to the WordPress Admin Dashboard. When I try to sign in, I am brought to the &#8220;Database Update Required&#8221; page and I&#8217;m back in the loop.<\/p>\n<p>The problem is not the browser cache. I&#8217;ve tried the login at http:\/\/www.modernnomads.com\/wp-admin\/edit.php on different machines and browsers: same result.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve seen that people have had similar (but not quite the same) problems, and that the fix had to do with<strong> object-cache.php<\/strong>. However, I cannot find that file when I try to access the site through webftp. Object-cache.php ought to be in the wp-content folder, apparently, but is not, nor can I find any other files that look like a cache.<\/p>\n<p>Other useful info? We&#8217;re using the Rime plug-in. Hosting at Euserv.com. It&#8217;s been years since I had anything to do with managing a website (like 1999), so I&#8217;d consider myself a waif-in-the-woods at the moment.<\/p>\n<p>I contacted Euserv.com about this, and their less-than-helpful response was &#8220;This is a WordPress-specific problem\/error. Please contact WordPress Support for further help.&#8221; (rest assured, we will be changing hosts as soon as I get this problem resolved).<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12673815","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-database-update","topic-tag-loop","topic-tag-object-cache-php"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12673815","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12673815\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12673815"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}