{"id":12464422,"date":"2020-02-21T12:44:34","date_gmt":"2020-02-21T12:44:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/problem-with-manual-import-clone\/"},"modified":"2020-02-21T12:44:34","modified_gmt":"2020-02-21T12:44:34","slug":"problem-with-manual-import-clone","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/problem-with-manual-import-clone\/","title":{"rendered":"Problem with manual import\/clone"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>So, my company wordpress broke some days ago for unknown reasons and I can&#8217;t acess the dashboard anymore, but I managed to get a backup of files and sql from the server owner. The owner won&#8217;t let me access by ssh to fix it, so we&#8217;re moving over to a cloud server.<\/p>\n<p>I followed [this][1] tutorial extensively. My server is on Google Cloud, in the wordpress deploy. To start, I acessed \/var\/www\/html, copied the google made wp-config.php, zipped all the files and git cloned the original server files from the old backup. Server info is [here][2].<\/p>\n<p>I entered the imported wp-config.php file, changed the db stuff to the ones in the google original config file and saved it.<\/p>\n<p>I did not configure the domain name, but put it to https:\/\/34.94.87.10, which is the google one. I just changed it in wp-options, in the sql db.<\/p>\n<p>However, I can&#8217;t seem to be able to access the server for some reason, just phpmyadmin, does anyone have a clue? Which additional info should I provide? I&#8217;m kinda new to sysadmin, just a front end dev.<\/p>\n<p>  [1]: https:\/\/help.one.com\/hc\/en-us\/articles\/115005585969-Move-your-WordPress-site-to-another-domain?wgu=796_16644_15822480115124_8e644e96c2&amp;wgexpiry=1586136011&amp;agency=web-cpa-uk-new&amp;locale=en_GB<br \/>\n  [2]: https:\/\/prnt.sc\/r5g6r4<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12464422","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-apache","topic-tag-google-cloud"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12464422","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12464422\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12464422"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}