{"id":12414273,"date":"2020-02-09T10:28:36","date_gmt":"2020-02-09T10:28:36","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feedback-92\/"},"modified":"2020-02-09T10:29:11","modified_gmt":"2020-02-09T10:29:11","slug":"feedback-92","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feedback-92\/","title":{"rendered":"Feedback"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hey<\/p>\n<p>A few things I want to give feedback on.<\/p>\n<p>The description shows the French language at the top. In general it would be best to have the English description in the top and French language below.<br \/>\nOr<br \/>\nHave a sentence that says: &#8220;Description in English is below the French description.&#8221; Or &#8220;Description in English below.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>In the WP backend:<br \/>\n&#8220;Do you like plugin WPS Cleaner?<br \/>\nThank you for taking a few seconds to note us on WordPress.org&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>Change the word note to rate. As one rates a plugin by giving it an amount of stars.<\/p>\n<p>Another thing.<br \/>\nI have a client site with 341 unused images. Yup that is a lot. There are 16 pages of unsed media I have to delete. There could also be a button that says &#8220;delete unused media&#8221; that could show up after having downloaded the unused media.<\/p>\n<p>Btw This is a really good plugin! I have been looking for something to clean up sites like this plugin for a long time. Thank you for creating it!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12414273","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12414273","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12414273\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":12414277,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12414273\/revisions\/12414277"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12414273"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}