{"id":12411907,"date":"2020-02-08T00:51:17","date_gmt":"2020-02-08T00:51:17","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-conflict-causing-server-error\/"},"modified":"2020-02-08T00:51:17","modified_gmt":"2020-02-08T00:51:17","slug":"plugin-conflict-causing-server-error","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-conflict-causing-server-error\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin conflict causing server error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>We&#8217;re having an issue with the Yotpo plugin on our site. We&#8217;re using the most current versions of the WordPress core, WooCommerce, and the Yotpo plugin.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve duplicated the issue on our staging site, and that is the link I&#8217;ve provided.  The issue occurs when we use the Unbounce software in conjunction with our site.  We&#8217;ve verified that when the Yotpo plugin is disabled, everything works 100% correctly. The error looks like the plugin is trying to schedule an action within WooCommerce.<\/p>\n<p>The Unbounce software allows us to create split tests on our site. The pages that we create within Unbounce aren&#8217;t handled by WordPress, and we&#8217;re guessing that this behavior has something to do with that fact.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m currently running a query against our WP database for any indication that information about these Unbounce pages is stored there, but I&#8217;m not very optimistic that I&#8217;ll find anything.<\/p>\n<p>Anyhow, I wanted to get this ticket in as soon as possible. Will update the ticket if I come across anything else worthwhile. Let me know if I can provide you with any other information that would be helpful.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12411907","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-yotpo"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12411907","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12411907\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12411907"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}