{"id":12409666,"date":"2020-02-07T12:03:10","date_gmt":"2020-02-07T12:03:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-slow-down-webiste\/"},"modified":"2020-02-29T19:15:15","modified_gmt":"2020-02-29T19:15:15","slug":"plugin-slow-down-webiste","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-slow-down-webiste\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin slow down webiste"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<br \/>\nYuzo plugin is giving me trouble on this website and I had to deactivate it. Webpages from desktop would load very slowly, while from mobile it would not even complete the request.<\/p>\n<p>By deactivating it, the website works normally. I&#8217;m wondering what might be the reason.<br \/>\nFrom my debug log I see these errors:<\/p>\n<pre><code>[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Error at offset 124 of 3497 bytes in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-display.php on line 99\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$fieldset_design in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1069\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$fieldset_design in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1073\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$design_screen_mobile in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1073\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: design_screen_tablet in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1074\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$design_screen_tablet in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1074\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: design_screen_desktop in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1075\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$design_screen_desktop in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-related.php on line 1075\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: template_type in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-template.php on line 623\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: design_image_size in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-template.php on line 440\n[07-Feb-2020 11:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: template in \/web\/htdocs\/www.ecostiera.it\/home\/wp-content\/plugins\/yuzo-related-post\/public\/classes\/class-template.php on line 455<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>The plugin is currently deactivated. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12409666","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12409666","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12409666\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":12409673,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12409666\/revisions\/12409673"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12409666"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}