{"id":12365963,"date":"2020-01-26T08:57:18","date_gmt":"2020-01-26T08:57:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/finally-what-tribe-events-wish-they-could-do\/"},"modified":"2020-01-26T08:57:18","modified_gmt":"2020-01-26T08:57:18","slug":"finally-what-tribe-events-wish-they-could-do","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/finally-what-tribe-events-wish-they-could-do\/","title":{"rendered":"FINALLY!!! what tribe events wish they could do!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>GUYS!!! after freaking months of looking for a proper way to delete over 70K events yes&#8230;.70k! i messed up and had a scheduler multiply reoccurring events&#8230;I was screwed and froze up my page due to the over whelming amount of load time&#8230;after I used this plugin it has been a SET AND FORGET process..the beauty is after this plugin will also help me to mass edit things location , venues, prices and more..I mean I dont know how I could of gone this long with out this..but I will never again go back! &lt;3 thanks again guys&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>P.s. these dudes will help you directly via live chat Jose even recorded a video to show me what I was doing wrong and how to fix it..seriously they deserve every penny. THIS IS TRUE SERVICE! most developers just freaking ignore you or make you open a lame ticket and get back to you days later&#8230;but these guys INSTANTLY helped. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12365963","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12365963","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12365963\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12365963"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}