{"id":12322750,"date":"2020-01-14T09:33:21","date_gmt":"2020-01-14T09:33:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/extra-css-in-inline-code\/"},"modified":"2020-01-14T09:33:21","modified_gmt":"2020-01-14T09:33:21","slug":"extra-css-in-inline-code","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/extra-css-in-inline-code\/","title":{"rendered":"Extra CSS in inline code"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve been using the critical css for a few days and so far I found a better way to work with but I still have problems.<\/p>\n<p>The css have been decrease cause at the first attempted I had something like 3mb of CSS inline, so it was even slower than before. <\/p>\n<p>Now I found the way to decrease but there is something weird which autoptimize include at the end of the inline css. <\/p>\n<p>There is another &#8220;&lt;\/style&gt;&lt;link rel=&#8221;preload&#8221;&#8221; style link preload added I mean two to be honest, which slow down again the website. <\/p>\n<p>Of course this CSS is not used. Also when I check the css that critical CSS render. Those two tags are not there. <\/p>\n<p>Do you have a workaround?<\/p>\n<p><strong>Config: <\/strong><\/p>\n<p>Aggregate CSS-files? ON (without have 10 or more css file loaded, which contribute to a bigger render blocking)<br \/>\nAlso aggregate inline CSS? OFF ( if on I have 3MB of CSS inline)<br \/>\nGenerate data: URIs for images?\tOFF<br \/>\nInline all CSS? OFF<br \/>\nFetch Original CSS \/ OFF<br \/>\nAdd CCSS for logged in users?\tON<br \/>\nForce path-based rules to be generated for pages? ON<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for your help!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12322750","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12322750","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12322750\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12322750"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}