{"id":12183058,"date":"2019-11-27T21:18:25","date_gmt":"2019-11-27T21:18:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cache-not-clearing-after-changes-to-menus\/"},"modified":"2019-11-27T21:18:25","modified_gmt":"2019-11-27T21:18:25","slug":"cache-not-clearing-after-changes-to-menus","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cache-not-clearing-after-changes-to-menus\/","title":{"rendered":"Cache not clearing after changes to menus"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Changes not reflected after menu navigation updates.<br \/>\nI&#8217;ve cleared cache on 4 different browsers, two different networks, cleared server cache, uninstalled old cache plugin w-3 total cache and autoptimize. Gone into WooCommerce Status &gt;Tools and cleaned all that could be cleaned and cleared. I tried have tried deactivating all plugins and nothing works and clearing all the caches again.I am baffled.<\/p>\n<p>Please go to my website: qgotvmember.org. You do not have to be signed in to see this.<br \/>\nYou will see menu items in the primary navigation of: Home, Programs, 2020 Calendar, etc. The 2020 Calendar does not exist anymore but still shows up even after 24 hours.<\/p>\n<p>Now click Help &gt; Login Help &gt; Read Me First. You will now see the navigation bar: Home, Calendar, Programs, etc. The 2020 Calendar goes to an events plugin and the Calendar is a page with a shortcode for that events calendar plugin. <\/p>\n<p>Now, click Home and see the original navigation bar.<\/p>\n<p>I cannot get it to refresh no matter what I do.<br \/>\nPlease help!<br \/>\nThank you.<br \/>\n Penny<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12183058","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-cache","topic-tag-menu","topic-tag-navigation"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12183058","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12183058\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12183058"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}