{"id":12141995,"date":"2019-11-17T07:53:18","date_gmt":"2019-11-17T07:53:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/posting-a-video-with-an-article\/"},"modified":"2019-11-17T07:53:18","modified_gmt":"2019-11-17T07:53:18","slug":"posting-a-video-with-an-article","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/posting-a-video-with-an-article\/","title":{"rendered":"posting a video with an article"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, <\/p>\n<p>I have your free ColorMag theme.  I am interested in the ColorMag pro theme because it has the ability to post a video.   <\/p>\n<p>I am thinking of purchasing the Pro version and I  have some questions about the video posting feature.  <\/p>\n<p>1) When I post a video, can this video display as a thumbnail automatically?<\/p>\n<p>2) When I post a video, via posting a Youtube url, does is display as a video thumbnail or an image thumbnail?  Clicking this thumbnail will allow for the video to play or does clicking the thumbnail take me to a page where I then have to click on the video&#8217;s play button in order for the video to play?<\/p>\n<p>3) When I post a video by entering a Youtube url, can I also add text to accompany this video.  I&#8217;d like to add text, like an article or paragraph below the video. Can this be done?<\/p>\n<p>4) When I am adding a post, does the Pro version allow me to choose: standard, video or audio post?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-12141995","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-post"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12141995","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/12141995\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=12141995"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}