{"id":11847052,"date":"2019-08-19T22:32:49","date_gmt":"2019-08-19T22:32:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/link-icon-missing-on-image-blocks\/"},"modified":"2019-08-19T22:36:01","modified_gmt":"2019-08-19T22:36:01","slug":"link-icon-missing-on-image-blocks","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/link-icon-missing-on-image-blocks\/","title":{"rendered":"Link icon missing on Image blocks"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m creating my site offline, so there&#8217;s no page to visit. I&#8217;ve been searching the forums and the WP documentation, and there looks like there&#8217;s supposed to be a link icon next to the 5 alignment icons (L\/center\/R\/wide\/full) in an image block, but that doesn&#8217;t appear for me.<br \/>\nAll I have is the sidebar Block\/Link Settings\/Link To popup menu (none\/media file\/attachment page\/custom URL). The only one of these that allows me to change the link address is the custom URL.<br \/>\nI&#8217;m trying to link a subpage (I presume that would be the &#8220;attachment page&#8221; option), but there&#8217;s no list of my other pages to choose from.<br \/>\nAlthough I can&#8217;t seem to figure out which themes are version 5 compatible, I&#8217;m pretty sure the &#8220;twenty nineteen&#8221; theme is, so that&#8217;s the one I&#8217;m using just to see if I can get the icon to appear (I switch because the icon wasn&#8217;t appearing in &#8220;twenty sixteen,&#8221; but that&#8217;s probably not compatible with the new stuff).<br \/>\nAny ideas why the icon doesn&#8217;t appear?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11847052","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-child","topic-tag-image","topic-tag-link","topic-tag-subpage","topic-tag-themes"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11847052","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11847052\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":11847061,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11847052\/revisions\/11847061"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11847052"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}