{"id":11747884,"date":"2019-07-19T11:09:03","date_gmt":"2019-07-19T11:09:03","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/display-gallery-article\/"},"modified":"2019-07-19T11:09:03","modified_gmt":"2019-07-19T11:09:03","slug":"display-gallery-article","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/display-gallery-article\/","title":{"rendered":"Display gallery article"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>In 2018, before the WordPress 5 update, I created a gallery article that could display one image at a time both on the homepage and the article itself.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks to a slider, people could see the images of the gallery one by one.<\/p>\n<p>However, I can&#8217;t get to do the same today. I tried to create a new article (Title &#8220;Test 2&#8221; on the website) and insert a gallery bloc with pictures + select &#8220;gallery&#8221; as the type of article. Nothing works.<\/p>\n<p>My previous gallery article (Title &#8220;S\u00e9jour en Asie&#8221; on my website) still work the same as before but when I&#8217;m in the editing mode I can&#8217;t see the pictures anymore. There is only one text bloc left.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for your help!<\/p>\n<p>This website is actually a demo website to help my students learn how to create a portfolio website. I have a course online (in FR) and this actually is a question from a student.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11747884","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11747884","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11747884\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11747884"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}