{"id":11643139,"date":"2019-06-16T15:59:16","date_gmt":"2019-06-16T15:59:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/an-seo-plugin-that-delivers-results\/"},"modified":"2020-06-17T20:51:40","modified_gmt":"2020-06-17T20:51:40","slug":"an-seo-plugin-that-delivers-results","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/an-seo-plugin-that-delivers-results\/","title":{"rendered":"An SEO plugin that delivers results"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>There is one way to measure the effectiveness of a SEO plugin, and that is results \u2026 particularly quantitative, useful and demonstrable results in a reasonable period of time.  The SEO Framework is the first search engine optimization plugin I have used during 21 years of blogging that has achieved such results\u2026 and elicited a \u201cWOW!\u201d from my usual low-key vocabulary.<\/p>\n<p>The aggressive power, automation, and comprehensiveness of The SEO Framework is light years ahead of other SEO plugins, in my opinion.  My advice is don\u2019t underestimate the comparatively low-key approach and website of The SEO Framework (theseoframework.com) when compared against others\u2026 because I, for one, have seen the results on my primary site &#8211; BoomerCafe.com &#8211;  and success speaks for itself.  No other SEO plugin has ever delivered such solid results so quickly.  Support, by the way, is superb.<\/p>\n<p>My advice \u2014 test drive the free version of The SEO Framework, and I would bet you may move up to at least Essentials+ within a week.<\/p>\n<p>David Henderson<br \/>\nPublisher, BoomerCafe.com<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11643139","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-the-seo-framework"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11643139","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11643139\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":13000729,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11643139\/revisions\/13000729"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11643139"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}