{"id":11590703,"date":"2019-05-31T03:00:43","date_gmt":"2019-05-31T03:00:43","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/no-support-do-not-buy-pro\/"},"modified":"2019-06-18T14:45:04","modified_gmt":"2019-06-18T14:45:04","slug":"no-support-do-not-buy-pro","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/no-support-do-not-buy-pro\/","title":{"rendered":"Updated Review"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>UPDATE 6\/18\/2019: I&#8217;m leaving my comments below for the time being. However, I was just notified that they are under new ownership and I&#8217;ve finally been given access to the Pro version of the plugin. So my 1 star review stands for the previous owners, but I&#8217;ve bumped up the rating to 2 stars for the new owner who emailed me. If all goes well, I&#8217;ll increase this down the road since the new owners had no control over the situation and so far the plugin seems to be working great.<br \/>\n&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;<br \/>\nI&#8217;ve recently rebuilt our church&#8217;s website and installed the Sermon Manager plugin with decent result. Very basic layout but functional for free.<\/p>\n<p>However DO NOT buy the Pro version for $99. We made the purchase nearly two weeks ago and the purchase is still listed as pending. I have no access to the download and no access to the purchase code. All I have is the invoice showing the $99 paid.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve submitted a ticket and no response. Sent a direct email, no response. At this point I have no choice but to file a dispute with our credit card company and attempt to be reimbursed for the charge via that route. I&#8217;d really love to have access to the plugin as the features would be perfect for our WP website, but after 2 weeks I can only assume this plugin developer has closed shop.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11590703","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11590703","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11590703\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":11649472,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11590703\/revisions\/11649472"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11590703"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}