{"id":11589702,"date":"2019-05-30T18:49:14","date_gmt":"2019-05-30T18:49:14","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/the-best-seo-plugin-available-6\/"},"modified":"2019-05-30T23:47:07","modified_gmt":"2019-05-30T23:47:07","slug":"the-best-seo-plugin-available-6","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/the-best-seo-plugin-available-6\/","title":{"rendered":"The Best SEO Plugin Available"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have been a longtime user of Yoast prior to Rankmath. The problem with Yoast was it had become just so so bloated and was now just slowing down my website; pageloads between edits and loadups would take forever. I deleted Yoast and realised this was the cause as everything sped back up again. I needed something more lightweight but effective and there was literally nothing available. I went back to Yoast reluctantly until I stumbled on Rankmath as someone in one of the Facebook forums I follow mentioned it and it has been an absolute godsend.<br \/>\nI love the intuitive nature of it, it is easy to use and the development team are fantastic with it adding constant updates and fixes. It offers many of the premium features Yoast charged for all for free in Rankmath and I&#8217;ve had tremendous success with optimising posts and increasing my rankings through technical onpage seo.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11589702","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11589702","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11589702\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":11590478,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11589702\/revisions\/11590478"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11589702"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}