{"id":11533423,"date":"2019-05-15T10:29:12","date_gmt":"2019-05-15T10:29:12","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cloning-issues\/"},"modified":"2019-05-15T10:29:12","modified_gmt":"2019-05-15T10:29:12","slug":"cloning-issues","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/cloning-issues\/","title":{"rendered":"Cloning Issues"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am getting some major issues cloning now a days with every website I clone on my server. Something is up and its really affecting my cloning process and cloning websites quickly.<\/p>\n<p>ERROR MESSAGE<br \/>\nFailed cloning site https:*********\/ to https:******\/. error: We got an error while updating the database: E_ERROR: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 102400 bytes) in \/home\/****\/public_html\/*********\/cloner.php on line 1082 If this error persists, please contact our support.<\/p>\n<p>This worked fine for hundreds of websites before and I used to be up and running within 5 minutes, now every time I want to push a website live its driving me crazy and not working and wasting hours.<\/p>\n<p>The only thing I have done recently is upgrade some php and memory on the server.<\/p>\n<p>I have tried lots of different things, PHP 7.1, 7.2, 5.6 on both sites, different memory (increased\/decreased), new website ftp clone and existing website clone &#8211; clean installs, tried removing lots of media and videos unused to decrease original size, nothing is working.<\/p>\n<p>I thought If I can get to the admin at least, I can update the permalinks in settings, but I cant even get that far.<\/p>\n<p>SERVER ENVIRONMENT FOR Original and clean install<br \/>\nPHP Version 7.1 for both<br \/>\nHost: Siteground \/ High Ram<br \/>\nmemory_limit = 2048M<br \/>\nmax_input_vars = 10000<br \/>\npost_max_size = 1024M<br \/>\nupload_max_filesize = 1024M<br \/>\nmax_execution_time = 800<\/p>\n<p>Has anyone had any issues recently when cloning? As I said this has been working fine for years and I have done this 100&#8217;s of times.<\/p>\n<p>Any help would be hugely appreciated.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11533423","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11533423","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11533423\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11533423"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}