{"id":11463715,"date":"2019-04-24T17:15:57","date_gmt":"2019-04-24T17:15:57","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-add-option-to-re-send-emails\/"},"modified":"2019-04-24T17:15:57","modified_gmt":"2019-04-24T17:15:57","slug":"feature-request-add-option-to-re-send-emails","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-add-option-to-re-send-emails\/","title":{"rendered":"Feature Request: Add option to re-send emails"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I had some emails incorrectly marked as spam when using Contact Form 7 with reCAPTCHA. I corrected the inbound message in Flamingo by marking it as not spam, but it would be incredibly helpful if Flamingo offered a link\/button which allows the emails associated with that inbound message to be re-sent on-demand (since it was never since initially in my case due to it being incorrectly marked as spam).<\/p>\n<p>I assume it could have an option to &#8220;Re-send all mail&#8221;, &#8220;Re-send Mail 1&#8221;, &#8220;Re-send Mail 2&#8221; if both mail delivery options are used for a submission (&#8220;Re-send Mail&#8221; just being offered if only one was used). Otherwise, I could certainly see it just re-send all no matter what to keep the options simple (though the flexibility to not re-send email to someone that might&#8217;ve already gotten it is probably worthwhile to provide.)<\/p>\n<p>This was also experienced by (and mentioned by) @nikkofir in the CF7 support forum here: https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-allow-the-recaptcha-score-threshold-to-be-customized\/#post-11462821 I went ahead and created this support topic since it was separate from the original topic &amp; is more suitable for Flamingo rather than CF7.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11463715","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-false-positive","topic-tag-resend","topic-tag-workaround"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11463715","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11463715\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11463715"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}