{"id":11444684,"date":"2019-04-18T19:28:34","date_gmt":"2019-04-18T19:28:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/propeller-plugin\/"},"modified":"2019-04-18T19:28:34","modified_gmt":"2019-04-18T19:28:34","slug":"propeller-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/propeller-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Propeller plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have never seen such a hassle trying to place ads from Propeller Ads &#8211; ever. They could not make it easy, that is for sure. So when I saw the propeller plugin I thought,&#8221;good,this will help link this without any hassles&#8221;. Man was I wrong. There was nothing to the plugin that would help place ads where one needs to on their site. It was a shallow one page view of the plugin with no options at all. The Propeller Ads dashboard wanted you to go through the hassles of downloading and uploading a file that my malware said was dangerous. I never make any exeptions to this when it comes to malware warnings. I do not know why they just cannot make it easy like google adsense &#8211; pick out a size and type &#8211; get code &#8211; place it where you wnat on your site. I guess I will just have to stick to google adsense. This plugin did nothing to help the intragraton of propeller ads nor make it one bit easier &#8211; that is for sure. Just a complete wasted time and effort. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11444684","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-propeller-ads"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11444684","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11444684\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11444684"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}