{"id":11368694,"date":"2019-03-29T00:34:25","date_gmt":"2019-03-29T00:34:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/getting-php-memory-error\/"},"modified":"2019-03-29T00:34:25","modified_gmt":"2019-03-29T00:34:25","slug":"getting-php-memory-error","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/getting-php-memory-error\/","title":{"rendered":"Getting PHP memory error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Thanks for your help in advance.<br \/>\nI am trying to upload several thousand topics to bbpress. I got about half way and now nothing happens. I can get to the last page when it shows the progress of the lines being installed and the topics being created, but i only see the moving bar and nothing happens.<br \/>\nI think it is having some sort of pho error with memory, but I have increased server pho memory to max and still same.<br \/>\nThere is nothing blocking phop memory in user.ini or .htaccess files.<br \/>\nI&#8217;ve installed and re-installed the plugin. Change php version from 7.2 to 7.3, back to 7.1, and back and forth and still nada.<br \/>\nReason I think it&#8217;s phop memory erros is because it did previously, and when I increased the php memory it worked for a few more files.<br \/>\nWhen I check server errors, I don&#8217;t see anything related to this plugin.<br \/>\nAny ideas?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11368694","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-cvs","topic-tag-import","topic-tag-php"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11368694","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11368694\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11368694"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}