{"id":113202,"date":"2004-11-27T14:50:06","date_gmt":"2004-11-27T14:50:06","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/515-spam-over-night\/"},"modified":"2016-08-18T18:34:53","modified_gmt":"2016-08-18T18:34:53","slug":"515-spam-over-night","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/515-spam-over-night\/","title":{"rendered":"515 spam over night"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>well I&#8217;ve been using the Mod that comes in the latest version, to make certain comments need approval by key word, adn this has been doing a great job, for 1 or 2.<br \/>\nbut the last week or so there has beeen too many to deal with, not only do I have to delete them from my inbox I also have to one by one delete them from the admin panel.<br \/>\nFor one there should be atleast a bulk delete fuction. But What i&#8217;d really like to happen is not even allow people or spammers to post at all if they use any of the words in my spam list. Letting them post to bew approved still, is the same as getting spammed.<br \/>\nI had to post this this morning seeing as I had over 500 emails and comments to fix up. not a fun saturday morn activity.<br \/>\ncan anyone help?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-113202","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/113202","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/113202\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=113202"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}