{"id":11318870,"date":"2019-03-15T18:11:00","date_gmt":"2019-03-15T18:11:00","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/conflic-js\/"},"modified":"2019-03-15T18:11:00","modified_gmt":"2019-03-15T18:11:00","slug":"conflic-js","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/conflic-js\/","title":{"rendered":"conflic js"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello<\/p>\n<p>I am using the Events calendar Pro and I get a Js error. Finally I notice that the problem is with the plugin &#8220;The Events Calendar Shortcode and Templates&#8221; . If I deactivate, the problem is solved.  It is a conflict with the Js cache Minify. I tried also with Autoptimize and W3 total cache and both have the same problem.<br \/>\nI would like to be continuing using this pluging because is nice, but I need to solve this conflict. <\/p>\n<p>Below the errors that shows the Console.<\/p>\n<p>Than you for your help<\/p>\n<p>&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>\n(index):3 Uncaught ReferenceError: _ is not defined<br \/>\n    at (index):3<br \/>\n(index):6 Uncaught ReferenceError: wp is not defined<br \/>\n    at (index):6<br \/>\n    at (index):9<br \/>\n(index):12 Uncaught ReferenceError: wp is not defined<br \/>\n    at (index):12<br \/>\n    at (index):13<br \/>\nautoptimize_81529385f906dc7e8e3e8d4b52fb0344.js:375 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property &#8216;flowRight&#8217; of undefined<br \/>\n    at Module.309 (autoptimize_81529385f906dc7e8e3e8d4b52fb0344.js:375)<br \/>\n    at r (autoptimize_81529385f906dc7e8e3e8d4b52fb0344.js:375)<br \/>\n    at wp.data.0 (autoptimize_81529385f906dc7e8e3e8d4b52fb0344.js:375)<br \/>\n    at autoptimize_81529385f906dc7e8e3e8d4b52fb0344.js:375<br \/>\n(index):105 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property &#8216;setDefaults&#8217; of undefined<br \/>\n    at HTMLDocument.&lt;anonymous&gt; ((index):105)<br \/>\n    at i (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n    at Function.ready (jquery.js:2)<br \/>\n    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2)<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11318870","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11318870","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11318870\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11318870"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}