{"id":11296121,"date":"2019-03-10T18:34:50","date_gmt":"2019-03-10T18:34:50","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/quite-great-2\/"},"modified":"2019-03-10T18:34:50","modified_gmt":"2019-03-10T18:34:50","slug":"quite-great-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/quite-great-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Quite great"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>The changing front page is quite nice and works quite great, the other sections too, and the plugin is quite customisable. It also has an easy install, and adds not to much bullish*t like other themes which like you to download a lot of other plugins.<\/p>\n<p>There are some caveats though.<br \/>\nFor starters, the &#8220;call for action&#8221; section has a button you can&#8217;t position a bit more to the left, having the vertical navigation button overlaying the &#8220;call for action&#8221; button&#8230;<\/p>\n<p>For the changing text, you can&#8217;t reposition it, like putting it a little bit down, you can&#8217;t force it to stay on the same line, or change the width the text is allowed to use.<\/p>\n<p>I also have a problem with Events Manager, where creating an event or location page, doesn&#8217;t use the Theme&#8217;s settings, removing the white boxe background, thus making the text not readable.<br \/>\nI assume it is related to the classic editor forced by the plugin willing to create events with the old editor, but I&#8217;m not sure as I couldn&#8217;t make Gutenberg work with it.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11296121","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11296121","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11296121\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11296121"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}